Thursday, September 15, 2011

My activity in this day

I started my day with smile full and very happy this morning.in the early morning my mother woke me up start activity after I washed my my clothes and of coursetaken a pray I taken a bath.

After I taken a bath,it apears my mother to serve breakfast to me and my father and my brother and my sister. Went to their schol, at senior high school and junior high scool, and unior high school. 

My father went to serang city, my mother  her school for teaching, and I wento to campus, actually I have holiday , but  I would find idea for success da so I went also early to SBS.


Now, I stay in SBS. I am writing my confussion think now, because tomorrow there’s review in SBS, but tomorrow I have schedule with my friends in the class (campuss) go to kuningan since this morning until afternoon, so wich one will I choose?

0 comments

Post a Comment