Friday, September 16, 2011

Udin's Interest

My Favorite Food
There are so many kinds of foods. We can find them easily. We can get them in restaurant, coffee shop, supermarket, etc. we can also make them by ourselves.

There are Sundanese foods, Javanese foods, Chinese foods, Japanese foods, and so on.
I prefer to regional foods, Sundanese and Javanese foods. They are also called traditional foods, such as rujak, ketoprak, lumpia and all kinds of gorengan.

I also like fried rice, fried noodle, chicken porridge, fried chicken, and so on.
My most favorite food is a bread. Why bread..?? Because, in my opinion, beside bread make us be satisfied (full), a bread is also good for our health. Because, a bread usually contains milk, wheat, egg, and other useful ingredients.


My Experience in Cilengkrang
Indonesia is the country that famous with its beautiful scenery. Beside because of its natural resources, Indonesia is famous with its beautiful nature. I ever enjoy it.

One Sunday, I and some of my friends went toCilengkrang. It is located in Kuningan, West Java. It is near from Ciremai Mountain. I saw a beautiful scenery there. On the top, there are two waterfalls. The one is higher than the other.

Cilengkrang is not too famous. Therefore, the price of the ticket is not too expensive. We just must pay 5000 rupiahs to get in. it include the insurance.

We were very happy there. We took a picture with the waterfall as a background. It was so amazing!
But, we were also very tired. Because for some of us, it was the first experience climbing the mountain.


My Experiences in SBS
Sang Bintang School, is a name of English Course which so surprises me. I know it from my friend. He is my classmate in Elementary School.

At the first, I tried to apply a job there. But, Mr. Yunsirno (originater of Kampoenk Jenius method that used in SBS) ordered me to join “6 Minggu Bisa” class. It is the one of Sang Bintang School’s Program.

The other programs in Sang Bintang School are Master Class, Klub Jenius, Akademi Jenius, and Pesantren Kota. I also join both Pesantren Kota and Akademi Jenius.

I got many things in SBS. I got a lot of new friends, I got a knowledge, I can speak English because of SBS. I also got a religious lesson in Sang Bintang School, especially in Pesantren Kota.

I always enjoy every moments when I learning English in SBS. One problem that always bothers my mind is what I gonna do after I graduate 6 MB.


My Country
My lovely country is Indonesia. It lies between two oceans and two continents. The strategic location…!! It lies between Indonesia Ocean and Pacific Ocean. And it lies between Asia and Australia Continent.

Indonesia has many natural resources. Indonesia often exports them to many foreign countries. Such as Japan, German, United States of America, etc.

Indonesia is an agrarist country. But the government still imports rice from other country. It is so awful.

Oh yea, Indonesia has five main islands and many other islands and islets. That’s why my country is usually called “The Indonesian Archipelago”.

Indonesia is a developing country that always joins to world organization, like United Nations Organizations (PBB), APEC, OPEC, ASEAN, etc.

Indonesia is also always active in International Trade. Because of that, Indonesia often gets a loan from other country.

0 comments

Post a Comment