Thursday, September 15, 2011

My family

By Yayan

I live together with 10 peoples we live together to happy my fathers job is a entrepreneur my mother job is a houswife my father name is sawanta and my mother name is rukayah they are  a good parent.

I have two older brothers his name are a muhammad imron rasdy, and wahyudi his a older brother goods muhammad imron rosadi works in PLN and wahyudi works in a garmer in cirebon.

I have five younger brothers they are all school younger brother number one's school is SMK Perjuangan 1 cirebon he a then grack stars my younger brother number  two  at smp negri 1 kedawung he is a eight grate class my younger brother number three school at sd panembahan 1 crb is name syahdana .

My younger brother number school at kinder garden.he name is a agung febrianda my last younger brother name is a narkholis.

And my name is yayan alfian I scholl at MAN 1cirebon.
We live together until the and ot time

0 comments

Post a Comment