Friday, September 16, 2011

Yayan's Education


By Yayan

I had studie kinderganten since 1998 until 1999 is best of the best than others kindergarsens.

After I finished in the kinder ganten I had elementry school since 1999 until 2005 alwys I studied in elementry school I had gotten many experiences

After I finished in elementry  school  I had been junior high school since 2006 until 2009 in the junior high school I first love.he made me emagen he made me laought a lone and I got her to be month I had up.


After I finished in the junior high schioll I had senior high school MAN cirebon 1 firsthy, I don’t like school 2009 until 2011 in the school 1 follow many extrakulikuler sucher:pmr,degung and tradisional,dancing,very happy because extracurrilicular make me fresh ,make me happy  make me relax and make me glad.

my school in the senior in the senior high school MAN cirebin 1 2009 until 2011 in the schooll I ever follow kind ot competition sucher.competion cracher visual tool bio
I think enough for tell my education.

0 comments

Post a Comment