Thursday, September 15, 2011

My pet

I don’t have pet, but if one day I have  pet, I want  hamster to e my pet.because hamster is very cute, funny, little sweet, easy for grippy.

If one day I have hamster, I want my hamster color is white, blue. May be blue is impossible, but it is just my imagination.

I wanna have hamster with combination color, between white and blue. Because I like blue.

If my pet has stayed in my home one month, I will bring it out for looking environment and introduce it to m friends in place I study.

I am happy and very happy if I  can brimg my hamster wherever I go. And always tell everything to it. 

Although it can’t chat with me, but will be happier if I have pet and I can it wherever I go. I will keep it caefully and feeded it with tidy or structural (teatur).

0 comments

Post a Comment