Sunday, August 14, 2011

It’s About Wahyu Choirul Bariyah


It’s About My Self

            My name is Wahyu Choirul Bariyah. My nick name is Wahyu or Ayoe. I am a student of Siliwangi University and a teacher of Amanah Islamic Boarding School as Arabic teacher and History of Islam. I teach in The Junior High School of Amanah Islamic Boarding School.

            I come from East Java, Ponorogo City but now I am leaving in Jl.Sambong Jaya no.50 Mangkubumi Tasikmalaya. I’ve been here for 4 years.

            Before I live in Tasikmalaya, I was a teacher in Khulafaur Rasyidin of Boarding School for 1 year in Pontianak, West Kalimantan.

            I have two brothers and one sister. My first brother is a teacher. His name is Muhammad Nur Said. My second brother is a chief of KUA in Terentang, West Kalimantan. His name is Muhammad Ichsanuddin. And my sister is a teacher of playgroup, her name is Ernawati.

            I study in Sang Bintang School (SBS) for 6 weeks. It’s amazing, because we can overcome our English just in a few time. Firstly, I don’t believe it, but after following the Seminar about SBS, I will join it and I want to know how the method of this course. And the reason why I follow this class is because I want to around the world and know everything about many countries in this world.

0 comments

Post a Comment