Friday, September 16, 2011

Udin' Self

My Self
My name is Muhammad Najmuddin. I am nineteen years old. Generally, I am a shy boy. Some people said that I am kind and honest.. ^_^.
Actually, I am ugly, but I always try to be confident. I am also a calm boy. My friends said that I am pious, because I always got a high score in PAI (religion lesson)
I am almost never be angry, because I always try to be patient. I always bury what I am feeling in my heart.
My hobbies are reading, playing football, chatting, and so on. I am a juventini,, same as Mr. Indra. Beside that, I am also a Liverpudlian.
So…
That’s me. ^_^


My Family
My family is not too big. My parents have three sons and one daughter. I am the second child of their children.
I am nineteen years old. My brothers are twenty five years old and four years old. And my sister is fourteen years old. She has just graduated from junior high school.
I have one grandmother whom still alive. But she has senile. So, sometimes she does not know me. Oooh.. it is so sad. But it’s OK. The important thing is she is still alive and health.


My Life
I was born in Cirebon on January 12th, 1992. It was Sunday. But , I grew up in Bogor.
In Bogor, I lived in rent house with my brother and my parents. My father worked in a factory. He was a labour. My mother also had ever been worked in a factory too.
I used to play with my neighbor after schooling in the kindergarten. It was happened until I got in to elementary school. We moved to other rent house.
Unfortunately, when I was in 5th grade, my father’s factory was bankrupt. So, I and my family went to our village. We had lived in my grandma’s  house for 1,5 years.
When I got in to junior high school, my father built a plain house. It was built with my father’s separation pay
The house is not too big. But it’s not too bad to be lived. By now, our family has been living that house for seven years.


My house
My house is a plain house. It has two bedrooms, one living room, dinning room, bathroom, traditional kitchen. Javanese call the traditional kitchen is a “pawon”.
There is a garden in front of my house. Behind my house is too.
Its floor is still the ground. In each bedroom, there are a bed, wardrobe, and especially in front bedroom, there is a desk. The back bedroom is for my parents. The front bedroom is for their children.
There is no television in my house, because the television had broken
The bathroom is not too big, but it is comfortable – we think.
On the right of my house, there is my neighbour’s house. On the left, there is a yard.

0 comments

Post a Comment