Thursday, September 15, 2011

Religions in indonesian

By Nurul H.I

Many religion in indonesian mayority peoples in indonesia to belive islam,like me islam is choosen religion by god.islam is the best religion.

My religion is islam.muslimah or used vail I embrace a beautiful life of islam.

In islam many useful rule,like pray five times  in the day.

Motions in pray many useful for our body that is same with sport do you know?

In docter opinion if pray do it well,make our body healt,because it is very useful.

In indonesian another islam it is very useful many others religion like cristian,budha,kong hu-chu and so on. 
But I fixable choose islam as my religion all may familly too beleve islam and allah is my god we witnes no god axcept him islam’s holy book is al-Qura’an has 30 parts 114 surah dan thousand of verses moeslim it is  as foundation for moeslim I thank to allah because I to embrace islam since I birt.

0 comments

Post a Comment