Saturday, August 27, 2011

The beautifl place

By. Hasanah Nurul Islami

I don’t now with surely where is the beautiful place in indonesian because I am seldome traveling. I just ever visited in some places in java.

In bandung there is tangkuban perahu is one place is foggy tangkuban perahu is one of the beautiful place.i went to tangkuban perahu when I was senior high sechool with my friends that  traveling  very interesting because my friends made me always happy in bus.

In jakarta,I visited in ancol with my family we were saw dolphins and syahrul gunawan played together in swimming pool traveling with my family was interesting too on that’s time  I was  very happy because I can went  together with my family.

Actually,whatever that place on that  place,on that’s time can be happy if we go traveling with interting people,with peoples who love you.whoever that people.

0 comments

Post a Comment