Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hasanah's Family


I am the first child from three  sibling .i have one brother one sister my brother school at sman 1 jamblang my sister school at smp n 1 jamblang they are very funny  I very love them because if sad they always make me happy again they are friendly with me.

In my house we are share all story with family and ask them opinion about it my sister always tell story about her activity with me every night and I like it because I can know what her daily activity and I can direct her with well habit.

My brother is very calm,so I dificult for know about her daily activity and me I like tell about her daily activity  and me, I like tell about my feeling everyday to my mother every night before sleep.

I love all my familly I always happy in my house and know I want to go home soon for see and share all my story in this day. I like in here I hope I can share of knowledge I get here.

0 comments

Post a Comment