Monday, August 15, 2011

Traveling by some of Transportation


By. Wahyu C.B

            Do you know? My hobby is traveling. I wanna go to the admiring places in this world. And of course, when I want to go to another places we have to use a transportation.

            First time, I travel by bus, when I visited Tulung Agung with my brother. He would buy a books. I was carsick. Then he bought me a drink “sprit”. So I felt nice and good.

            Six years ago, my brother was married in Tangerang. So my family and I went to my sister in law’s house by train. From my house until her house it spent 15 hours. I was tired and bored.

            When I went to Pontianak on 2005, I used a ship from Semarang. It spent a long time. it was 2 days and one night. I go home one time in one year when Feast Day came. So, when I went for the second times to Pontianak from Surabaya. Every Feast Day’s trip is very crowded. I ever sat and slept in the garage of the ship with many people beside the truck that carried the vegetables. I felt hot and dizzy. That’s all about my experiences’ traveling.

0 comments

Post a Comment