Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Healthy


By. Nurul H.I

When I was child in elementry schoot I was ever suffer liver sick.my parents bring me checked up to the doctor. 

I don’t  like stay in hospital I don’t like and  I have if entered in hospital I ofthen  cried if my mother brought me to  hospital I more liked visit in grave then visited in hospital because hospital more spoker than grave.in hospital many peoples lied down.

On that’s time I always hope to god in order to I can ecovered after that I continoued checked up to doctor with my mother I continoued too pill everday.

In elementry school class four I to get well now I am health I praise to allah because I to get well I will more carefull about my body I promise I will keep my healthy now healthy is very important to we keep now,I always follow  my mother said for keep my healthy and eat healty.

0 comments

Post a Comment