Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wahyu's Home Town


My Lovely City and Home
            Do you know Reog? It’s one of my traditional culture in Ponorogo city. Reog is very wonderful. I felt disappointed when Malaysia took it and brought to their country. I love to live in my city.
            In Ponorogo city, there are many buildings. Mosques, hospitals, schools, universities, libraries etc. My city has the biggest mosque beside the square. The name is Agung Mosque. Sometime, I pray there. Because I usually pray in the mosque which near from my house.

            There are many universities in my city. Like UNMUH, STAIN, AKPER, UNMER, INSURI, DARUSSALAM UNIVERSITY, etc.

            I live in Tegalsari village. My family and I live in the small house but it’s very nice. Because it’s far from the pollution air. There are many plants and flowers in front of my house.
            My house has three bedrooms, that’s my room, my parent’s room and my brother’s room. There are kitchen, bathroom, living room, veranda, etc.

            I clean my house every morning and afternoon. Because we can live enjoy and nice. It’s my lovely house.

0 comments

Post a Comment