Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hasanah's House


My house in cirebon kec  jamblang vilage sitiwangun rt 02/06 my house not bad,not big and not little but I always happy in my house.there are  five person in my house there are my father my mother my brother my sister and self.

In my house consists of some of rooms there are there bed rooms two bath rooms one living room one dining room one kitchen room one tv room in my house have yard for dry of clothes.

Every morning my mother always to cook for ous in the kitchen while my father and my mother were playing badminton in the yard I like help my mother in the kitchen.

My blue house is fresh house.my house near with senior high school 1 jamblang and junior high school 1 jamblang and near the field.i praise live in jamblang with my mom my father my brother my sister orther relatives I never bord live in jamblang in my blue house with my family because they are make me happ.

0 comments

Post a Comment