Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Transportation


by Hasanah N.S

Transportation,in this time I don’t know what must I write I don’t know what happen this afternoon I confuse about (matery) english .

Ok,transportation is fasility for traveling I always go to campus by publik transportation it is elp truty  I don’t  like get in elp,but it is tranportation for go to my campus because smell gasolin in elp.

my favorite transportation is pedicap.because pedicap more confortable than elp another tranportation.
I happy if I get in pedicap full the windy and not hot I always be happy in there.pedicap can be riden by 2 person.if the passanger is thin or little so can be riden more than I like get in town bus because town bus is clean and not smeer gasolin like elp.

But whatever  transpotasi for I climb I praise to allah because I still can get in transportation not pedestrian  and I fixed praise to allah because I still have perfect program if I mas pe pedestrian.

0 comments

Post a Comment