Monday, August 15, 2011

In The Kitchen


By. Wahyu C.B

            My mother is a house wife. She always cooks and provides foods for my family. In the morning, she provides a breakfast. She boils the water to make a cup of coffee/tea, fries eggs, makes a hot chili or sometime she fries the salty fish which my father like so much. Before we have a breakfast together, I clean the house, wash the kitchen’s tools, prepare my books and take a bath before going to the school. Then, we have a breakfast together.

            In my kitchen, there are many tools : bowls, plates, glasses, frying pan, stove, tea pot, pan, knife, cups, pails, table, chairs etc.

            For the lunch and dinner, my mother cooks rice and make a soup or vegetables. Sometime I help my mother cooking in the kitchen. I pare a carrot, potato, onion etc. make a cup of coffee/tea for my families. Preparing foods for the breakfast, lunch and dinner. And after that, I help my mother washing the plates, glasses, forks, spoons and other tools. That all my activities in my kitchen

0 comments

Post a Comment